NULLSTONE for C
- Consists of 6,500+ individual tests covering more than 40
- Provides added time savings through easy installation and operation;
- Includes automated operation for thorough and systematic testing,
generating reports which clearly identify failures;
- Provides complete information for use in development as well as QA testing;
- Supports both native and embedded development environments;
- Supports architecture-independent operation for cross-architecture comparisons;
- Runs on UNIX, DOS, Windows 3.1, Win95, WinNT, OS/2, and MacOS; and,
- Tests RISC and CISC targets including x86, Pentium, PowerPC,
68K, MIPS, Alpha, and others.
© 1990-2012 Nullstone Corporation.
All Rights Reserved.